Wednesday 1 January 2020

God Loves Me



God loves me. by B.D Jan 2020
God loves me . Yes it’s true!
And Yet once I never knew.
But then falling at His feet
Before the Mercy seat
On His Name I had to call
For  redemption of  my soul.
His forgiveness brought me healing
As before Him I was kneeling.
What He did for me that day
It’s impossible to say,
But my  life was ne’er the same
No more guilt or sin or shame.
What He’s done for me , He’ll do
For every one of you.

Our prayers need not be clever
Or long and flowery ever
And repetitive ? No, never!
God deliver us from sin,
And the dreadful state we’re in.

We have tried to talk the talk
But what about our walk
That from Him we cannot hide
Yet we have so often tried
He sees inside!

So let’s come to him and pray
Don’t delay another day
And don’t worry what to say.
God knows your troubled thoughts
When your mind’s confused or fraught.
Let Jesus live in you
And He’ll make your life anew.
Touching heart and mind and will
There is no greater thrill
Than the joy His presence brings
And our voice, His praises sing !

Join the host of heaven too,
God loves you! Yes it’s true!

No comments:

Post a Comment